We extended our vacation after Lake Tahoe by about a week and a half (more on that later)...we just got home Monday evening/night. I spent all of Tuesday and much of today updating our bank accounts, grocery shopping, laundry, paying bills, etc. Such crazy fun. Anyway, this afternoon, I finally got my act together a bit more and actually uploaded all of the photos from our trip (and just before) onto my computer. Amongst said pictures I found the following:
What is that glorious glow on the right, you ask? That is something that all of us pigmentally challenged folk in my family give off when exposed to any kind of light (except my little bro...still wondering where he came from). Gonna be around us in our swimsuits? Get out your strongest sunglasses.
Then there was this one. Meet Frank and Indiana Jones. I can't recall which fish is which...I think that Frank is the solid orange one and Indy is white and orange. But don't quote me on that. If I'm wrong and Hudson finds out, I'm in some serious trouble.

Lastly there was this fab self portrait. Only two things to say:
- If you doubted as to who took the pictures after looking at the first shot, no more questioning necessary.
- Love the lips.
Pictures from Tahoe to come soon...
P.S. Went to Target tonight and by chance walked down an aisle with little digital cameras for kids. Got the last Disney one with a Cars theme (only 20 smackers...rock on!). No more using our cameras for this little photog!
No comments:
Post a Comment