Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Day of 1st Grade


Hudson started school back on August 23rd. He is positively in LOVE with being in 1st grade. He gets to eat lunch at school (what could be better?), takes a "secret snack" for energizing himself before the 1st of 3 recesses, and gets to be at school all day long.

Here's my boy all geared up and ready for the walk to the bus stop the 1st day of school:


Claire will have her 1st day of preschool next week....picture(s) to follow!

4 comments:

Erin said...

He's so big! I sure do love that boy. That is a great sign that he loves it.

jacque said...

Wow--they sure grow up fast don't they?!! How excited are you to have a couple of hours to yourself while Claire is at preschool?! :)

browniemom said...

What a handsome first grader! I hope he got his favorite teacher (or my favorite jk). He is so adorable and bright.

Natalie said...

I love kids who love school! Way to go Huds!