I was just glancing through all the collages I made on Picasa in the past month or so and discovered a couple that are somewhat long overdue for being posted. They're all overdue, really, but these are a little more dated than the others.
Back in May, we spent most of a Saturday out in the yard setting up the trampoline and getting some good old fashioned weeding and spring clean up done in the gardens. I snapped a few shots of the very happy kids jumping to their hearts' content. After having to wait several weeks into spring for the snows to finally stop falling and really melt before we could set up the trampoline, the kids did a grand job of wearing themselves out that day.
I also took a few shots of Hudson lounging on our jungle-esque lawn in the backyard. When we first looked up to see where he was, we could barely see little bits of him through the tall grass (see 2nd pic down on the left). It's hard to see in the picture on the top right, but he actually picked a blade that was a good foot long...time to mow, people!
Now that the hotter summer months are here, I'm really missing those cool (or perfectly not-too-warm) spring days. And that grass looks really inviting...


1 comment:
I love that picture of Hudson and Claire together on the trampoline! Even though we had a cool Spring, the Summer hasn't been too bad...yet.
Post a Comment