As previously mentioned, my sister and her family came into town and stayed with us for nearly 2 weeks back in June. It was positively glorious having them here and while much of our time together was spent doing relatively unexciting things, we enjoyed every last second of it. Unfortunately, neither my sister nor I thought to pull the camera out until the last day or two that they were here...at least we got a few shots. I'm sure I've mentioned it before but don't Hudson and Becca make a cute little bestie friends/cousins couple?
We all miss them already and really, we missed them the second they pulled out of the driveway. Then they came back a minute later (forgot something...I think it was B's kitty or blanket) and we had to miss them as they left all over again. Lots of missing going on around here. Want to know what I don't miss? Even though there were two of us mommies here to do it all, I do not miss laundry for 5 kids and 3 adults (4 at times). Or cooking for the group. Or the incredible amounts of noise. Or doing the dishes. Hence our use of paper goods for a number of our meals. In closing, I'd just like to say: I LOVE SOLO & CHINET.

1 comment:
family is the best!! all the rsbennions were together over the 4th in portland. it was like heaven. and i would also like to send out a big thank you on behalf of all of us to paper products!! :)
Post a Comment