This isn't a New Year's resolution but I'm making a blog goal for 2012: 50 posts by the end of the year. That's an average of 4.1666666666666666666666666666667 posts per month (yes, I actually counted the 6's on the calculator...it confused my eyes and my head) and a whopping 8 posts better than I did in 2011. If I make it to 50 sooner than expected, maybe I'll up the ante at that point.
Oh - and I'm being good and considering this post a "bonus" that doesn't count in my tally for the year. I can do it! I think...
2 comments:
I just checked and I only had 32 last year! That is a good goal. I guess we will just have to do more fun "blog worthy" things so you can have more to post about!
I hope you blog more than that.... because I enjoy reading your posts. Hope you guys are doing well. xxx
Post a Comment