Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wouldn't THAT Be Nice?

This evening I'm sitting here at my desk lamenting the fact that I haven't posted anything in nearly a month.  I know, you've all been lamenting this as well...bored stiff waiting for me to sit myself down in front of my computer to blog, you are.  I have plenty to write about and have had said plenty for a while.  i just haven't done it.  However, tonight is different (I am posting after all, right?).  While I was perusing some of my favorite blogs a few minutes ago, I had the most wonderful, dreamy and unrealistic thought (or wish) come to mind:

I should whip up a totally incredible blog.

I would write a single post (maybe two?) each day and blow the minds of all my followers with my humor, charm, knowledge, ideas, wit, craftiness, opinions and overall amazing-ness.  I'd have thousands of followers reading my brilliant words on a daily basis and over to the side of my posts would be advertisements and links for companies that would pay me serious dinero just for having a blog that people read.  I'd make several thousand dollars each month just for being me and writing about it.

There are real stay at home moms out there who do just that.  And they have the bank rolls, freedom to go shopping and followers to prove it.

Wouldn't that be nice?

Too bad I only write every once in every 5 blue moons...and maybe not even that often.

4 comments:

browniemom said...

I actually was just thinking about you today. I was going to tell you to BLOG! I miss you blogging, you're so good at it!

Anna B said...

i'd read you!!

Erin said...

Hahaha Suzie!! This cracked me up. Yes, wouldn't that be nice... ;)

Erin said...

I too feel like I don't have much to blog about! We should start a club...and blog about it!