Sunday, March 16, 2014

Happy March...1st Post of 2014!

Happy New Year, Happy Valentine's Day, and Happy St. Patrick's Day (tomorrow)! I seriously cannot believe that I haven't posted since November and that this is my first post of the year.  Okay, with my amazing procrastination skills, it's totally believable. But when I last wrote, I sure didn't think that it'd take until now for me to post again. Here I am, though, and I'm hoping (for the billionth time) to be back in the swing of things.
 
Right now I'm just knocking this out really fast before I get on to bigger and better things. Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be cranking out posts for things we did at the end of last year and the beginning of this year. I wouldn't mind getting back to some actual writing/musing like the lists I used to write and such. We'll see what my sometimes-functioning brain comes up with.
 
That being said, I already know that tomorrow's post is the most important one that I will write this week (possibly this month, this year, etc.).  Today's writing is really just what I hope will be an attention getter for people to come back tomorrow.  Please tune in and read...

No comments: