Saturday, December 26, 2009

CHRISTMAS CARD PICTURE

I know this is getting posted a wee touch on the late side. You're just going to have to deal with it...

Every year, I try to convince my hubby that we should do a family picture for our Christmas card. In return, he balks at the idea and tells me to take a picture of the kids instead. I will say that I actually won the debate a few times...just not this year. But it's all good. My kids are, after all, pretty darned cute (if I do say so myself) and make for a super cute card. Here's the picture we chose for this year:

I was so happy with how it turned out. Claire's sweater dress matches the green in Hudson's fair isle sweater and they're both smiling (take a wild guess as to who has a serious overbite that's going to need some quality orthodontic work someday). The fact that they both cooperated while I snapped away made the whole thing that much sweeter. I smell a winner!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love your kids! Very cute picture, especially because they cooperated. Tyler struggles!

browniemom said...

I love this picture! They are adorable! They look quite snazzy for the holidays.

Tammy said...

I, too have to convince all to do a family photo. I love yours, darn cute kids.

And, p.s. I work at Bountiful Orthodontics, come see in a few years if you still need excellent treatment. That way I'd see you in person not just on your blog.

Happy New Year.