My life: Ordinary just like everyone else's, amazing in so many ways, and full of unexpected twists and turns. Just the way I like it.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
You Can't Judge An Ear...
A few weeks ago I picked up a few ears of local corn to have with dinner. I was shucking them and everything was fine until I came to prepping this beauty:
Now tell me...what in the world am I supposed to do with THAT? Apparently you can't judge an ear of corn by its husk or the perfect looking kernels peeking out at the top.
Nice! Maybe the llamas across the street would enjoy it. Or you could always pick off the kernels one by one, dry them, and make popcorn -- a whole 38-piece bowlful!! Talk about satisfying...
2 comments:
Nice! Maybe the llamas across the street would enjoy it. Or you could always pick off the kernels one by one, dry them, and make popcorn -- a whole 38-piece bowlful!! Talk about satisfying...
What are you talking about? That corn looks perfectly edible. NOT! I've had that happen to me so many times though.
Post a Comment