Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rewind: Closet Sleeper

A few weeks ago, I decided that my side of our little walk-in closet needed some serious attention.  I adjusted the height of a few shelves, went through my clothes and put several items in a pile to donate, moved things around, etc.  Claire found this all fascinating and set up shop on the floor on Max's side to watch me.  She had blankets, animals and a doll, a purse, a pair of my sandals and my sun hat, her beloved bumblebee pillow pet, and a basket.  All very necessary items for watching one's mother organize and clean up her closet.

Towards the end of my project, the phone rang.  I stepped out into the bedroom and talked on the phone for a few minutes.  When I finished the conversation and headed back in to the closet to finish the job, I found this:


Claire has always been a great sleeper.  But the closet floor?!  I guess that being a spectator can be just as exhausting as doing the actual job!

3 comments:

Erin said...

That's awesome! To be honest though, there are some days where I would sleep just about anywhere if it meant a nap!

Anne said...

That's so cute! And you are so good to always remember to take pictures. My kids' scrapbooks...if I ever get them done...are going to be boring and have major gaps, since I never think to get the camera out.

The King Family said...

So cute! Man how I wish I could sleep like that though!