Thursday, September 1, 2011

Oops!! One More Summer Collage: Cousins

I realized midday yesterday that I failed to put one more collage in my morning post.  Long after having done my post about my sister and her family coming in town, I discovered that I had  hadn't uploaded several pictures from my second camera...including a good number of photos of her kids and mine together at Temple Square in downtown SLC (I also failed to remember our trip to downtown when writing that original post!).  So, better late than never, here's the collage of our afternoon at Temple Square from way back in June:


During this day trip, we walked around Temple Square and then took the opportunity to go and take a tour of the Conference Center across the street. The end of the tour brought us to the incredible rooftop where there are gardens, trees, fountains, a waterfall, and a fabulous view of the temple. I'd been on the roof once years ago but hadn't seen the whole thing. I think we're all glad that we had the chance to do so...best part of the day as far as I'm concerned! 

1 comment:

browniemom said...

Cute kids, and cute mom for taking them there. I love pictures at the temple. No petter place to take great pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful summer!