Monday, September 19, 2011

Claire's 1st Day of School

Claire started her 2nd (and we're assuming final) year of preschool the Wednesday after Labor Day.  She could not have been more excited to get back into the swing of things.  She absolutely loves her teacher with all of her heart and making preschool even more amazing this year is the fact that her cousin Tyler is in her class.  She was so eager to get going that morning...we couldn't get in the car and get there fast enough.  However, I didn't really want to get there super early so I took her out front for the traditional back-to-school photos.  But rather than giving me full cooperation like her older brother, Claire decided to channel her inner model (or something like that) as I snapped away.


Oh well.  I may not have gotten the greatest pictures of her...but at least she was happy and every time I look at these, I get a good laugh.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Those are actually really good pictures! Preschool is a win-win!

the hills said...

your kids are too much suzie! darling! & how fun is it that claire has her cousin in her class?! i love that!