More pictures to follow next week after we've had an Easter egg hunt (or two) and the likes thereof. Have a fabulous pre-Easter week!
P.S. Just have to complain...right after yanking the tags off of Claire's tulip number this morning, I discovered (much to my horror) that the dress came with some sort of stain or flaw in the fabric. It's right at the neckline, slightly to one side, and looks like a half-circle drool mark or an error in the pattern. Either way, I'm ticked! I still want her to wear it at least a few more times so I'm calling the store in the morning to see if they'll make ammends and give me one that's as perfect as it should be (and they'd better!).
My life: Ordinary just like everyone else's, amazing in so many ways, and full of unexpected twists and turns. Just the way I like it.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Pre-Easter Sunday
When I started getting ready this morning, I realized that today was our church's Easter Sunday and program as its bi-annual worldwide conference falls on the 1st weekends of April and October each year. I was a little bummed to think that I'm not going to be putting the kids in their new Easter duds on the actual day - we're all about causal clothes when we watch the conference from the comfort of our own home - but got excited about it as soon as I pulled the clothes out. As I've said before, I'm a real sucker for Gymboree and I was kind enough to help the company stockholders out by purchasing this year's outfits there (all except for Claire's sweater - courtesy of Target).
I was hoping to take pictures of the kids prior to going to church when their hair was perfect and every last seam was in place. Unfortunately, we didn't have time before leaving so these were taken when we got home. Notice the bruise on Hudson's forehead and that his vest is hanging crooked in the pic of the two of them. As for Claire, her piggies are a bit messed up - one straight, one more curly. Oh well...it's how it really was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
They should be models for Gap....WAIT Gymboree....that't your store. They look GREAT!
I couldn't help but notice how amazing Clair and Hudson looked at church. Adorable children! Gymboree used to be one of my favs too. Lizzy out grew it, and well, Ben, he has to wear exactly what his brother wears. No more Gymboree, so sad.
I love seeing kids in their Easter outfits at church on Easter Sundy-these are 2 cute kids!!
Gymboree is also one of my favorites-thankfully I have grandkids I can buy for...
Hudson looks so good in that color. I LOVE LOVE Claire's dress! It looks so springy. I love those kids.
SO CUTE! And you know what, I ALMOST got Hud's outfit for my boys too! Then I decided at the last minute to go a different route. But your kids are darling, no doubt about it!
Adorable! Yeah, you make sure they get you a perfect dress! I'm sure they'll be happy to comply, you are one of their best customers, after all. :)
Post a Comment