Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Scariest Thing...

I can't believe that October is already here.  Halloween is dead ahead, Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and Santa will be here before we know it (and is already in stores!).

I haven't always been a big fan of Halloween.  Of course my love for candy has been there since time began...Reese's PB Cups, 3 Musketeers, Butterfingers, M&M's, etc. (chocolate, anyone?) and as I've gotten older, I've grown to enjoy some of the cuter, less frightening or eerie decor.  I think the most frightening thing I have in my Halloween collection is a darling vintage-looking mounted ghost cut-out that sits on our piano.

Now, all the skeletons, bats, ghouls, and other creepy things aside, there is one thing about this October in particular that really gives me a fright: how little blogging I've done this year and how much I have to catch up on.  As of today, I have barely passed 1/3 of how much I posted last year.  And I thought last year was bad (less than 1/2 of the year before).  Will someone please send the blogging bug my way again so it can give me a good bite?  Or two or three...

1 comment:

Erin said...

Unfortunately, my blogging isn't much right now either. I'm only getting about two posts a month.

Just to motivate you, consider yourself bitten by the blog bug!