I can't believe it...my baby is all grown up (at less than 5 years old) and has graduated from preschool! We attended her end of year program and graduation ceremony this morning. Claire's teacher, Miss Char, did a wonderful job with putting the whole thing together and the kids were SO darling! They recited poems, sang songs, showed some of the sign language they learned, did a couple of dance and music number, and they all had speaking parts (Claire's part was with her cousin, Tyler, and they talked about reading books and the difference between fiction and non-fiction). At the end of the program was the presentation of diplomas - complete with the kids wearing the cutest little black caps.
After the ceremony was over, there were refreshments galore brought by all the moms. I basically let Claire gorge herself on whatever she wanted. I figured that a kid only graduates from preschool once...at least that had better be the case!
I am so proud of my cute girl. I know they practiced like crazy for today and in spite of her sometimes shy personality and being unsure of having everyone watch her participate, she did a wonderful job.
Way to go, Claire!!

3 comments:
Yay Claire! What a cute little preschooler she is! I love preschool! On to the big world now!
That is darling, she is darling, & her skirt is darling. Maybe this is why I like checking out your blog. Lots of darling-ness!
If Claire was able to gorge herself on treats because it was her graduation, what excuse do I have for eating as much as I did?
It was a GREAT graduation!
Post a Comment