A few days ago the fonts on my blog started to look wrong. In trying to fix it, I learned the following:
- I think this new template designer that Blogger has put out rather stinketh.
- The minima template is no longer an option and I don't like the way the other templates jive (or don't jive) with the fun and cute backgrounds I want to use.
- I tried to go back to their "classic option" and got really scared because I didn't understand what exactly I was getting myself into and said option didn't seem to be what I really wanted anyway.
- I played with the template options, colors, widths, layouts, etc. and never really got what I wanted.
- Some of the new font options they have are cool...but I'm still mad.
- I guess what I've done to my blog tonight is just going to have to do for now.
- Pooh, pooh on Blogger.
- Unless they take my blog away from me for saying that...ugh.
If one of my bloggy friends out there knows what to do, will you please let me know? Thanks...
No comments:
Post a Comment