I have a few things in mind that I'd like to post about (a couple of them are lists...whoa) but I don't really feel like taking the time tonight. I've decided that from now on, when I have anti-writing times like this, I'm going to just drop one of my many favorite and/or collected quotes. I found this one in a Reader's Digest years and years ago...I think I way flying from Utah to California (or the other way around) and I've always remembered it:
"The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for."
Keep that in mind, my friends. Do not sell yourself short. Don't accept or go for something just because it's there. Do not settle. Ever. We all deserve much so more than we think we do.
2 comments:
So true- what a great thought.
Love the idea to share a quote when you're not feeling so "bloggy". That one is a universal truth, isn't it?
Post a Comment