Thursday, April 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BRO!

This post is in honor of my favorite little brother. It's his birthday and so I am going to provide you with a LIST of some of my favorite things about him:
  • He's super easy going and always willing to go with the flow.
  • As a teenager, he never complained when I woke him at strange hours of the night to lecture him about how to treat women (almost always after a bad or particularly lame date).
  • He has an awesome wife and very cute little boy.
  • He used to let my sister and I dress him up like a girl: wigs, dresses/skirts, makeup, etc. Talk about awesome!
  • He puts up with and answers to all of the nicknames that he has been given over the years: Von Rosheimer, Tinky, Si-Thai-Phan, Estee Lauder (and Estee), Esteban, Roshy, Stinky, etc. The list goes on and on.
  • He didn't get mad at me when I'd show up at his volleyball games and scream out one his nicknames when he schooled the other players.
  • We find each other funny even when our spouses don't.
  • His fake smile...he's been using it for years (see school pictures from K-12).
  • He used to open the car door for me even when I was the one driving.
  • He is one of my best friends and has been for a very long time.
  • Back in the day, he helped me improve my volleyball skillz.
  • He was a very cool little brother (once we got a bit older)...all my girlfriends loved him.
  • Just like me, he gets a little (or a lot) goofy when he gets tired.
  • He was Sportsman Spiff.
  • He enjoys quality rhymes by such inspired artists as Young MC, Biz Markie, the Beastie Boys, and Run DMC.
  • Even though he knew darn well what he was in for, he used to come into my room at night (after I woke him up with my calling his name) to turn off my light or kill spiders for me.
  • He looks downright killer in his tree-trimming gear (sweet boots!):
Happy Birthday, Roshy. Hope it was a good one!

4/24/2009: thought I'd paste in the following comment on this post...

Anne said...

Ooooooooh! Sexy pic! And I will add:
  • He is always cheerful and happy to pitch in with whatever help is required.
  • He has a very accurate take on situations and can find the humor in them.
  • He never lets his panties (ahem, boxers, briefs, whatever) get in a bunch.
  • He was always good at everything he did -- the total golden child (still is!).
  • He doesn't yell at me when I forget to call him on his birthday, but most likely because it goes the other way, too. ;-)
  • He never complains...about anything.
  • He is an all-around good guy.
  • He is kind to everyone.
Love you, C-Tie-Fawn! Wuv, Anne

3 comments:

Anne said...

Ooooooooh! Sexy pic! And I will add:

- He is always cheerful and happy to pitch in with whatever help is required.
- He has a very accurate take on situations and can find the humor in them.
- He never lets his panties (ahem, boxers, briefs, whatever) get in a bunch.
- He was always good at everything he did -- the total golden child (still is!)
- He doesn't yell at me when I forget to call him on his birthday, but most likely because it goes the other way, too. ;-)
- He never complains...about anything.
- He is an all-around good guy.
- He is kind to everyone.

Love you, C-Tie-Fawn! Wuv, Anne

Natalie said...

Awwww, cute! That's totally cool that you are tight like that. Little brothers rock.

Erin said...

Suzie, all of the things you and Anne listed are the reasons why I married him. He has his flaws, but he is the most genuine guy you'll meet! Sorry the zoo didn't work out today. Soon!