Brilliant blog post ideas are escaping me so it's time for another quote. It's one that my dad sent me a while back and I really love it. It's one for all you complainers, pessimists, and dooms-dayers out there (just kidding)....
"No misfortune is so bad that whining about it won't make it worse."
- Jeffrey R. Holland
3 comments:
Nice quote and it is so true! I updated the blog with more Portugal pics today! Just because you asked:) It was so good to see you today! Have a great week!
Love it! That Holland guy is one smart cookie, I tell you what!
Suzie, I too thought about how we never got to see each other one last time before we left. I'm so sad about that. We will be back to Utah as often as possible, however, so I will make a point to let you know when we are there. Thank you so much for all of the love and support you gave us during our time there. I love how we can go a whole year without contact, and then pick right up where we left off. You are family to me, Suzy! We love you!!!
Post a Comment