Sunday, May 17, 2009

CANDID CLAIRE

During a family dinner this evening (2 of my 3 awesome brothers and their families were here), I was shooting a few pictures in the backyard. I had the camera aimed in Claire's direction and asked her to smile. Instead of doing this, she started walking towards me as fast as possible. Hoping to catch one of her cheesy forced smiles, I quickly pressed the button. This is what I got:


Definitely not the shot I originally wanted. Actually, it's much cuter if you ask me. A super close-up shot of my mop-topped little girl. I love the hair over her right eye, the fingers in her mouth, the sly grin. And look - you can even see the callous on her thumb. That's my Claire!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love candids, I think they are the best. I just love when you can catch an expression that is SO them. Love this one of Claire!