As I'm sitting here getting a few things done in my office/craft/tornado room, I am listening to Hudson and his little friend Zack as they play. A minute ago, Hudson broke out in song, "Don't stop...believin'! Hold onto that fee-eeeelin'! Street lights...people...oh-oh-ohhhh-oh-oh!" Then I heard him ask Zack, "Isn't that an AWESOME song?" Zack's response? "Nope." You could tell from Hudson's response that this was downright obnoxious in his mind, "Yes, it is. It's Don't Stop Believin'!" The conversation ended at that and things have been smooth since then in spite of their apparent difference in musical tastes. Maybe I'll prompt Hudson to start belting out a verse or two of Africa and see what Zack has to say about that...
1 comment:
LOL, I love overhearing my kiddos talking with their friends. SUch a window into their minds! My kids love the GLEE version of Don't Stop Believin'. Every time we get into the car, they ask me to turn it on and belt it out at the tops of their lungs. :)
Post a Comment