I'm a total hypocrite. Each time I log in to my blog and find (much to my horror) that none of my friends or family have updated their blogs, I get really irritated. I need something new to read on a daily basis and others' lack of helping me get my fill of new posts really ticks me off. That being said...
I haven't been feeling super bloggy lately. I've only done two posts in the past couple of weeks and if I were one of my friends who hadn't posted anything as of late, I'd be really fed up with myself and my laziness. That being said...
I was thinking about what to blog this evening and realized that I have a number of things to post about. There are pictures that I never posted, a trip I never blogged about, recipes sitting in a stack next to me, lists to rattle off, etc. And so, tonight, I'm going to get a few posts done in advance. Then my family and friends won't be peeved by my lack of posting (if any of them get all worked up like I do). And hopefully I'll be back on track again.
It's going to be nice not to get my own goat anymore.
P.S. Thank you, Sher, for being my most consistently-posting friend. Except for your slacking off a bit this summer, I have almost never found myself irritated by your blogging habits. Hugs!
No comments:
Post a Comment