A while back, I posted about surprising Max with pictures of the kids on Father's Day. Now backtracking even further, I'm finally going to post additional pics from the photo shoot. The session was done with Emily Walton of Barnwood Photography. It was a totally fun morning and Emily was positively wonderful to work with....highly recommended to all who live in the area! Here are a few of my faves (if you want to see the original pictures I posted with some more favorites, click here):
Claire obviously isn't too thrilled in this shot but I love the bright colors and how those blue eyes look.
I have no idea what that grin on Hudson's face is for (I may have been talking about the cow pies we were stepping around in the pasture) but this shot totally captures his easily-amused and happy side..jpg)
vintage%2Bred.jpg)
This was shot towards the end of the day and she wasn't much in to smiling, but I have to include it because of the hat...one of Max's employees made it for her last year. I picked out the yarns and button and she did her magic. Wish I had one for myself!
Here we are at the very end of the day. I'm not sure, but Claire may have hit her limit. Let's take a closer look...
.jpg)
Yep...she hit it. I'm sorry but I can't help myself. I smile and almost start laughing every time I look at this picture.
Here's one of my two favorites of Hudson and Claire together (you can see the other on the aforementioned post)...had this one blown up and mounted on matboard. Can't look at it enough!
Thanks again and again to Emily...I'm looking forward to using her again in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment