I've been in a blogging rut all week long. I've wanted to blog. Honestly I have. But nothing brilliant came to mind and while I had a couple of ideas, nothing came to fruition.
I had a great recipe I wanted to post...couldn't find it.
I thought of posting new pics of the kids...haven't taken any.
I considered just writing about what I was doing with my day...too hum-drum.
I sat here and stared at the screen...nothing magically appeared.
Talking on the phone with one of my girlies the other day, she commented that I'm very "listy". So I thought about doing another list (and I have some good ones in mind). But I don't want to be "listy" all the time. I want to offer more than a stack of bulleted items grouped into random categories...
I want to wow everyone (right....) with some amazing post that will blow their minds and rock their worlds. It's obviously not happening, though. So you'll just have to wait to be rocked another day.
1 comment:
It happens to the best of us! I went almost a week recently....and I had pictures I could work into posts...just not the energy or creativity or whatever. You'll get your mojo back, just hang on, and so will we!
Post a Comment