Before I get going on this list, I have to say that I left out one very important thing on my 1st one. I still can't believe I forgot. I'm thankful for my wonderful in-laws (thanks for the reminder, E!)...sisters-in-law, brothers-in-law, and father- and mother-in-law. I'm really blessed to be surrounded by these wonderful people!
Today's list is brought to you by the number "1". Everything item I put on this list will be given in the form of just a single word. This may prove to be somewhat difficult as I have a tendency to be rather wordy in my lists. You're shocked to hear that, I know. And my lists almost always include food. Another surprise. But this list will be neither wordy nor filled with drool-causing goodies. A true miracle, I know.
THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR
(PART II)
- Home
- Faith
- Washer
- Dryer
- Internet
- Hope
- Lotion
- Microwave
- Health
- Bosch
- Disneyland
- Freedom
- Love
- Blankets
- Sunglasses
- Dishwasher
- Ocean
- Pedicures
- Insurance
- Gymboree
- Cameras
- Knowledge
- California
- Stove
- Oven
- Conditioner
- Water
- Laughter
- Scriptures
- Antiperspirant
- Slippers
- Vacations
- Snowplows
- Forgiveness
- Costco
- Motrin
- Tylenol
- Girlfriends
- Books
- Vacuum
- Lists ;)
That wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Though I must say that I was tempted to permit myself to put a few two-word things in (or pretend like some two-word combinations could be squished and turned into single words). But I didn't and I'm so proud of myself. Don't worry - it's back to my normal wordy self for my next list.
3 comments:
You're welcome for the reminder! The reason I brought it up is because I love my in-laws!
I think Thankful lists are important to our well being. I think I'll do one myself.
You have to love lotion when you live in SLC, and I think we couldn't survive without cameras, but the most amazing thing is that most of these things are not actual needs. We live in a great time so we can have access to lots of wants that make our lives easy and fun.
BTW I added (sort of) the recipes to my blog today.
Thanks
I'm glad you said lists,too. I love to make lists. I am thankful for you- you are an awesome friend!
Post a Comment