I just spent a good long while looking for a new background for this here blog. Normally, it's a quick process for me. I pick something that goes with the current season or holiday, change my colors, and I'm all set. But not today...problem is that we're past Valentine's Day which means no hearts, it's not quite snowy enough around here to do a wintry theme, and it's too soon for me to use a St. Paddy's or Easter background. So I searched three of my favorite sites looking for something that would really hit me between the eyes...something that said "no upcoming holiday, dirty snow on the ground, not warm enough for spring (though it is coming soon), and not too plain." Yeah - doesn't exist.
3 comments:
Amen. Steve tells me I spend way too much time trying to find a background that I love. Still haven't found it. How about we start a site with backgrounds we like and make millions? Deal.
I love paisley. I also am a current fan of brown and aqua, just come and look at my living room nxt time you're in town.
It's just perfect. Maybe I'll copy you.
Love it!
Post a Comment