Okay. So I've made a decision. I set up my blog to be a private one. I adjusted all my settings to super-safe mode. My blog can't show up on search engines. I'm the only author or person with access to editing the blog. Etc, etc, etc. I'm still keeping the blog private and I'm not going to post our address, phone number, last name, birth dates, or social security numbers. Maybe bank account numbers and credit card information, but not that other stuff.
Point of this whole posting is, I really don't think it's necessary to (or want to take the time to) assign every freaking person that I write about a pseudo-name. And all of my friends' and family members' names appear as they really are when they post comments anyway. So I am going to use real names from now on (still no last names). My husband is Max and I am Suzie (really?!). I may still refer to Claire as Super Girl from time to time and Hudson may still be called Sonny. These names actually have some meaning behind them for us...maybe I'll do a post on that sometime.
Anyway, thanks for allowing me to indulge my paranoid side for at least a few days. Not that you had a choice.
1 comment:
That's my girl! My suggestion, get a SiteMeter...that way you can tell where your hits are coming from. If you get one from India, and you don't know anyone there, then you'll know to be concerned. :)
Post a Comment