I enjoy reading blogs. IMMENSELY. One might even say that I’ve developed an addiction to blogs. I could sit and read blogs all day long. Or all evening. Or all night. It doesn’t matter what time of day it is…I just find it extremely easy to whittle away the minutes (or hours) reading blogs. Family blogs, traumatic or un-traumatic life experience blogs, cooking blogs, crazy blogs, run-of-the-mill blogs, mommy blogs, funny blogs. Blogs that belong to friends, strangers, relatives, and those that belong to people who fall somewhere in between. Simply put, I think blogs rock. Big time.
Now, I’ve gone through a reasonably long stint of asking everyone else for their blog addresses. Of commenting on how much I love reading and looking at everyone else’s blogs. Of making up lame excuses for why I don’t have a blog. Well, kiddies, that stint is officially over.
I'M STARTING A BLOG.
It’s going to be about my life and all the little things that go on in it. A life just as ORDINARY as everyone else’s, AMAZING in so many ways, full of the UNEXPECTED twists and turns that LIFE likes to dish out. I don’t know what genre this blog will fall into or if it will fall into one at all. Some days it may be a run-of-the-mill blog or a cooking blog. Other days it might be a health condition blog. Or a crazy-cooking-mommy blog.
Now, I’ve gone through a reasonably long stint of asking everyone else for their blog addresses. Of commenting on how much I love reading and looking at everyone else’s blogs. Of making up lame excuses for why I don’t have a blog. Well, kiddies, that stint is officially over.
I'M STARTING A BLOG.
It’s going to be about my life and all the little things that go on in it. A life just as ORDINARY as everyone else’s, AMAZING in so many ways, full of the UNEXPECTED twists and turns that LIFE likes to dish out. I don’t know what genre this blog will fall into or if it will fall into one at all. Some days it may be a run-of-the-mill blog or a cooking blog. Other days it might be a health condition blog. Or a crazy-cooking-mommy blog.
I enjoy writing...always have and probably always will. I tend to get carried away at times, going on too long, including bits and pieces of entirely useless information, repeating things that really don't need to be repeated, and so forth. I'm sorry if you get bored or overwhelmed by my yammerings. It's just the way I am and therefore the way that I will blog.
And so it begins...
No comments:
Post a Comment