Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A POST YET TO COME...

I've decided to dedicate a post to my blog. I know - sounds kind of silly, huh? But what I'm going to do is give y'all a little more of the meaning behind my blog's title. I'm going to make three lists. I know...crazy to think that I'd do lists. The three lists will be: one of things that make my life ordinary, one of things that have made or make it amazing, and the last being of the things that have been unexpected (or are on a regular basis) in my life.

I'm sure it will take me at least a few days to perfect my lists and make them post-worthy. I want them to be just right. Now, I know you're already chomping at the bit. Just be patient, my friends, be patient. It will come...

1 comment:

Vanderlinden Clan said...

welcome to blogging! it's fun reading your blog! I can;t wait to see the list.