1. Go to your my documents/my pictures
2. Go to your sixth file
3. Go to your sixth picture
4. Blog about it
5. Tag six people
This picture was taken on the first Saturday of August of 2007. Max and I took Hudson up the Hill Air Force Base Museum (FREE...take your kids if you haven't already!). It was so much fun to get an up-close look at all of the different kinds of planes. As you can see from the size of the tires on this one, some of the are simply MASSIVE! I remember the day very well...I was about 34 1/2 weeks pregnant. That morning I wasn't feeling super great before we left and thought that I had eaten something bad. WRONG!! Turned out being the stomach flu and it got worse while we were there. I was afraid to leave the museum in case I needed the bathroom. Late pregnancy with the flu? Not awesome.
I hereby tag Becky H., Callie, Jamie, Jen V., Natalie, and Heather. Come on, girls!
2 comments:
Okay, I'll play...
Can't believe that those tires are almost taller than your hubs!
I love pictures of just the boys! We need to go up there this spring together. I know Tyler would love seeing all the planes with his bud Hudson!
Post a Comment