Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A KID'S LIST

I'm having a hard time thinking of something to write today. So I'm turning the keyboard over to my favorite little boy. Actually, I'm doing the typing and he's feeding me his list:


HUDSON'S FAVORITE THINGS (PEOPLE, TOYS, ETC.)

Anne Marie & Ty (best friends at school)
Legos
playing outside
Mom
Dad
Claire
reading books
Luke (Skywalker, that is)
music...on my CD player
going to California
blocks
cars
Seventy (imaginary son...more on him another post)
also my radio on my CD player
play with my Play-Doh

Pretty big stuff for a four-year-old, I guess. Here are Hudson's comments on this list (made at the end of my typing it):

"I am very silly. I also bang into the wall sometimes. And now I'm downstairs. And, uh, my mom is helping me type this list. And everybody just loves me."

3 comments:

Erin said...

Hudson, you are right. Everybody loves you...including me! I hope to see you soon.

Anne said...

Looks like we have a future blogger on our hands! And Hudson, I love you, too!

Sher said...

I love this! It's fun to get the kid's perspective sometimes. I should do this.