So I'm sitting here at my computer trying to think of something to blog about. I'm waiting until Lost finishes recording on our DVR so we can watch it. The seconds are dragging by. I simply love the show...complete with the beauteous and hunky characters Jack and Sawyer. Not too shabby, are they?
Even less shabby than Jack and Sawyer is this fellow:

Anyone else's heart just flutter? I think the neighbors may have heard mine just before it up and melted. Now that is most worthy of filling up space on my blog...I think I'm going to have to watch P&P again soon. Very soon.
4 comments:
Is there some way you can make his picture bigger and post it permanently at the top of your blog? Then I could enjoy this, my favorite frame from P&P, every time (daily) I visit. That would give my heart the exercise it needs!
Bwahahahahaha! Love that post. Although, I have to admit. The sideburns DON'T do it for me.
Huge fan of LOST. Chris called to chat from NY right as it was starting last night, so I might be ever more lost for a while as I try to catch up. Jack and Sawyer ARE quite hunky. In fact, I can't decide if I like one better than the other.. Sawyer on one hand, is dirty/bad boy HOT and Jack is just HOT in general...no dirtiness required. Yum.
I think you posted this just for me! I love it. Count me in for joining you next time you watch it. It doesn't get any better than that.
Everyone keeps talking about the BBC versions of all the Jane Austen movies, and I haven't seen any of them. I guess I need to pull my head of the sand, and watch them!
Post a Comment