Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ENCOURAGING WORDS

During a lesson in church a couple of weeks ago, the teacher had a wonderful quote up on the board. Just thought I'd share it:

"The most significant sign of your progress on this journey is not so much your location on the path at the moment, but rather the direction in which you are moving." - Jeffrey R. Holland

I'm going to be printing it out and posting it on my calendar/quote door in the kitchen. A good reminder for me on those days when I don't feel like I'm succeeding or doing what I can in my life.

3 comments:

Anne said...

I love Jeffrey R. Holland, and I love that quote. Very encouraging.

Melinda May said...

Or we could make a girls craft night of it and frame it for all of us who need a little lift! LOVE the quote ,shanks for sharing.

Erin said...

Thanks for that quote! Sometimes I forget as long as I'm trying to move forward, that is all that counts.