Thursday, October 15, 2009

A GIRL AFTER MY OWN HEART...

As I was serving up soup for Max, Hudson, and myself last night, I turned and asked Claire (who won't eat much of anything and sometimes won't eat the things she usually likes) what she wanted for dinner:

Me: "Would you like a banana with dinner?"
Claire: "No."
Me: "Okay...how about some string cheese?"
Claire: "No. Ummmm...chocolate?"
Me: "No!"

Then, a similar conversation unfolded this morning after Hudson went to school. Claire marched over to the fridge and as she reached to open it...

Me: "Would you like a Go-Gurt?"
Claire: "Yes. Ummmm....no! Ice cream."
Me: "No."
Claire: "Lollipop?"

I think someone just might have a bit of a sweet tooth. Where, oh where could she have gotten that from? I wonder.

3 comments:

Erin said...

It must be Halloween time. She knows sugar practically floats in the air!

Anne said...

Must come from her auntie.

Natalie said...

Sounds a little like the conversations at my house with the resident sugar-monster, who also happens to be 2!