Monday, October 19, 2009

HOLIDAY PAJAMAS

I know it's still October but you're going to have to get over that. Because I'm super excited about this and just have to post about it.

A few years back, Max and I decided to carry on a family tradition for Christmas Eve that he grew up with. The kids in his family always got pj's that night. Growing up, we always got to open one gift on Christmas Eve but it wasn't necessarily pajamas. So really, I guess we're kind of combining two similar traditions. Anyway, ever since Hudson was born, I've watched for Gymboree's holiday pajamas to come out each year. They always have such cute ones and I've never been disappointed. Last year, I actually got Hudson and Max matching plaid flannel pajamas...totally fun! This year isn't any different in terms of my anticipation and actually I'm even more excited this year because I'll be getting Hudson and Claire pajamas that match...


It's going to be so fun...Hudson already has a coordinating red robe with a snowman on one side of the chest from last Christmas (thanks to Grandma!) and Claire is a dress and nightgown loving girl. They should both be happy with what they're getting. And if they aren't, too bad...'cause it's all about what I think anyway. I can't wait for them to put them on come Christmas Eve!

2 comments:

Lindsey M. said...

What a darling tradition!! Can't wait to see them in those cute things!

Natalie said...

SUPA CUTE! We have the same tradition at our house, 1 present Christmas Eve, and it's ALWAYS PJs!